Reddam House Waterfall welcomes applications for admission to the Early Learning School (Stage 1 to 5), the Preparatory School (Grades 1 to 6), and the College (Grades 7 to 12). All applications for Reddam House Waterfall are managed by one central Admissions Department, who will be the point of communication with parents during the admissions process. Our Admission Administrator, Allison Rice may be contacted on 010 003 0125 and / or email@example.com.
Please complete the online Admission Application form via our website and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may obtain a hard copy of the Admission Application form from Allison at the Admissions office based in the Reddam House Waterfall College building.
Once the necessary application forms* have been filled in and returned, a day is set for the prospective Grade 1 to 12 student to “Spend a Day at Reddam House Waterfall”. The student enjoys a normal day at Reddam House Waterfall where he/she will be assessed and the teacher will provide feedback on the his/her social interaction and ability to integrate within the classroom environment. Following a successful assessment and recommendation by the teacher, a letter of acceptance is issued to the parents and a routine administration process is followed.
*Submit application form and attach these documents:
- Unabridged birth certificate;
- Full vaccination chart;
- Both parents’ IDs;
- Final academic report for previous year;
- Most recent academic report for current year;
- Copies of reports from all Occupational Therapists and/or Physiotherapists and/or Speech Therapists and/or Psychologists who have assessed your child (if applicable); and
- Proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee of R500.
In the case of foreign students making application please also attach:
- The applicant’s student visa and passport, as well as, the parents’ passports and work permits / visas.
Any queries pertaining to admissions can be directed to the Enrolment Officer by email at email@example.com.
DOWNLOAD OUR APPLICATION PROCESS DOWNLOAD OUR FEES