JOIN THE REDDAM HOUSE FAMILY
Thank you for considering our school. If you have decided that Reddam House Waterfall is for your family, we are excited to engage with you further and guide you through the application process.
Reddam House Waterfall welcomes applications for admission to the Early Learning School (Stage 1 to 5), the Preparatory School (Grades 1 to 6), and the College (Grades 7 to 12).
Applications to join Reddam House Waterfall are accepted throughout the year and entry will be granted dependent on assessment outcomes and availability.
The first step is to complete the online application form.
Upon completion of the online application form, a day is set for the prospective student to experience first-hand the school environment by spending a school day at Reddam House Waterfall or a shorter stay and play option for younger children considering the Early Learning School. Prospective students from Grades 1 to 12 will enjoy a normal day at Reddam House Waterfall where he/she will be assessed and the teacher will provide feedback on his/her social interaction and ability to integrate within the classroom environment.
Following a successful assessment and recommendation by the teacher, a letter of acceptance is issued to the parents and a routine administration process is followed.
- Unabridged birth certificate;
- Full vaccination chart;
- Both parents’ IDs;
- Final academic report for previous year;
- Most recent academic report for current year;
- Copies of reports from all Occupational Therapists and/or Physiotherapists and/or Speech Therapists and/or Psychologists who have assessed your child (if applicable); and
- Proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee of R500.
In the case of foreign students making application please also attach:
- The applicant’s student visa and passport, as well as, the parents’ passports and work permits / visas.
All applications are managed by the Admission Administrator, who will be the point of communication with parents during the application process.
Any queries pertaining to the application process can be directed to the Admission Administrator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.